Having, until recently, operated in a highly regulated environment, utility companies have had little incentive to focus on competitive branding - and it shows. The latest "Corporate Brand Power" index released by Stamford, Conn.-based Corporate Branding, LLC, revealed a roster of low-scoring utility brands with little differentiation. Although the top-seeded Pacific Gas & Electric garnered a brand score of 26.3 out of a possible 100, this proved a low number compared with the 64.
Deregulated Utility Brands Need Power Surge
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3