Generic brands may be cheaper in the supermarket, but not in cyberspace. Last week the domain name business.com sold for a whopping $7.5 million. Now the URL PublicRelations.
2000: The End of PR as We Know It?
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement