Generic brands may be cheaper in the supermarket, but not in cyberspace. Last week the domain name business.com sold for a whopping $7.5 million. Now the URL PublicRelations.
2000: The End of PR as We Know It?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success