Winner Community Relations The stereotype that women live to shop doesn't carry over when the it comes to shopping for a new (or used) car. But then who does love the process of haggling over the price and features of a new automobile? So it was a savvy move by Hyundai to create a series of seminars aimed specifically at women to educate and empower them about the car-buying process - whether they buy a Hyundai or not. The program responds to the hard fact that women purchase 49 percent of new cars sold in the U.S.
Campaign to Empower Female Car Buyers Isn’t a Lemon
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement