The Denver Post 1560 Broadway, Denver, CO 80202 Although the Denver Post doesn't have a dedicated health section, health news gets major ink in the A section (hard news), business section and metro section. The health reporters are definitely approachable but they're sticklers for making sure PR claims are backed by facts. For instance, reporters conducted a mini-investigation of a nutrition company's new product line of supplements. An independent lab was used to make sure that product labels accurately reflected the content of the supplements. Post reporters found that the labels were less than truthful and reported about it.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns