The Denver Post 1560 Broadway, Denver, CO 80202 Although the Denver Post doesn't have a dedicated health section, health news gets major ink in the A section (hard news), business section and metro section. The health reporters are definitely approachable but they're sticklers for making sure PR claims are backed by facts. For instance, reporters conducted a mini-investigation of a nutrition company's new product line of supplements. An independent lab was used to make sure that product labels accurately reflected the content of the supplements. Post reporters found that the labels were less than truthful and reported about it.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros