HMOs Are Creating More Dissatisfied Customers Consumes are increasingly dissatisfied with the customer service of managed care plans, according to a national survey by Hewitt Associates, a global management consulting firm in Lincolnshire, Ill. Twenty-percent of Americans are unhappy with their managed care plans, up from 17 percent in 1997. Across all geographic regions, consumers have become frustrated with their managed care plans, preferred provider organizations and point of service plans, according to the survey. The study represents the opinions of nearly 150,000 U.S.
Healthcare Trends & Surveys
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks