Virgin Alantic CEO Richard Branson is not your typical boss. How many male company presidents would slip into a wedding gown to launch a bridal company spin-off, even if some ink seemed a guarantee?
High-Flying PR: Keeping Brand Close To the Vest is Key for Global Company
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions