NEW YORK - It's no secret in the PR world that an open workplace environment is the backbone to achieving positive employee communications. But the buzz word for the new millennium is "corporate culture" and corporate communicators have found out that defining your company's culture can have a major affect on employee loyalty, retention and satisfaction.
Creating a Corporate Culture: Seeking Employees’ Opinions is Step No. 1
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing