IRS Designs Web Site to Fashion a Less Taxing Image The strange thing is you actually believe Michael C. Moore when he tells you his job with the Internal Revenue Service is fun. Moore, a telecommunications specialist with the tax collection agency was one of the first permanent employees assigned to the agency's Web site, http://www.irs.gov.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign