IRS Designs Web Site to Fashion a Less Taxing Image The strange thing is you actually believe Michael C. Moore when he tells you his job with the Internal Revenue Service is fun. Moore, a telecommunications specialist with the tax collection agency was one of the first permanent employees assigned to the agency's Web site, http://www.irs.gov.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer