Kohnstamm's Magnetic PR Draws Poetic Coverage Magnetic Poetry, the company that helps consumers fashion prose on their refrigerators and filing cabinets, credits a PR campaign with helping it become a $7 million business selling 50 products in just two years. The Minneapolis-based company relied almost entirely on the "Magnetic Poetry Wall Project" campaign to increase sales. It only recently hired a marketing director and has eschewed advertising in general for the $32,000 campaign, which launched in May 1997. The PR-driven marketing campaign produced exposure equivalent to $500,000 in advertising through national broadcast and print media coverage, put 250,000 pedestrians in direct contact with the product, and was instrumental in helping Magnetic Poetry reach sales of $5.8 million in '97.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer