Corporations rarely slice and dice advertising budgets to build grassroots regional integrated communications campaigns. But Kayser-Roth Corporation this year plans to spend its advertising dollars on a mobile marketing campaign, which is pure PR for Kayser-Roth's No Nonsense leg wear brand.
Opus Puts in Leg Work for No Nonsense Brand
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need