Corporations rarely slice and dice advertising budgets to build grassroots regional integrated communications campaigns. But Kayser-Roth Corporation this year plans to spend its advertising dollars on a mobile marketing campaign, which is pure PR for Kayser-Roth's No Nonsense leg wear brand. The No Nonsense line is more than 25 years old, but is enjoying a new kind of rapport with retailers like CVS drug stores, Kroger [KR] supermarkets and customers who are getting the ultimate in hands-on promotion. At the No Nonsense traveling spa, women can get a massage by a licensed therapist, enjoy a healthy drink, pick up No Nonsense product samples and coupons, and earn a chance to win a spa vacation at the posh The Peaks Resort & Spa in Telluride, Colo. About 2,000 women have been pampered at the spa since it launched in Philadelphia this spring - during a stretch that ushers in both Mother's Day and Secretaries' Day.
Opus Puts in Leg Work for No Nonsense Brand
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros