Corporations rarely slice and dice advertising budgets to build grassroots regional integrated communications campaigns. But Kayser-Roth Corporation this year plans to spend its advertising dollars on a mobile marketing campaign, which is pure PR for Kayser-Roth's No Nonsense leg wear brand. The No Nonsense line is more than 25 years old, but is enjoying a new kind of rapport with retailers like CVS drug stores, Kroger [KR] supermarkets and customers who are getting the ultimate in hands-on promotion. At the No Nonsense traveling spa, women can get a massage by a licensed therapist, enjoy a healthy drink, pick up No Nonsense product samples and coupons, and earn a chance to win a spa vacation at the posh The Peaks Resort & Spa in Telluride, Colo. About 2,000 women have been pampered at the spa since it launched in Philadelphia this spring - during a stretch that ushers in both Mother's Day and Secretaries' Day.
Opus Puts in Leg Work for No Nonsense Brand
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets