PR at Sunbeam Corp. [SOC] is proving elusive, as its reputation is suffering amid plunging stock prices, a fired CEO and a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation of its accounting practices. In the past year, the company has endured so many image slayers, it would seem PR would be at the forefront of its strategy. But Sunbeam seems to be dodging the press, its customers and employees. PR NEWS has learned that Sunbeam, a $1.
Sunbeam: Lack of PR Hurts Image In Wake of Financial Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016