PR at Sunbeam Corp. [SOC] is proving elusive, as its reputation is suffering amid plunging stock prices, a fired CEO and a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation of its accounting practices. In the past year, the company has endured so many image slayers, it would seem PR would be at the forefront of its strategy. But Sunbeam seems to be dodging the press, its customers and employees. PR NEWS has learned that Sunbeam, a $1.
Sunbeam: Lack of PR Hurts Image In Wake of Financial Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks