PR at Sunbeam Corp. [SOC] is proving elusive, as its reputation is suffering amid plunging stock prices, a fired CEO and a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation of its accounting practices. In the past year, the company has endured so many image slayers, it would seem PR would be at the forefront of its strategy. But Sunbeam seems to be dodging the press, its customers and employees. PR NEWS has learned that Sunbeam, a $1.
Sunbeam: Lack of PR Hurts Image In Wake of Financial Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets