Breaking Account Win; Search for New Firm PR NEWS has learned that Goddard Claussen, a Washington-D.C. based public relations and public affairs firm, will again partner with the Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA), also in D.C., to handle any upcoming public affairs ventures, says Richard Coorsh, director of communications for HIAA.
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging