Breaking Account Win; Search for New Firm PR NEWS has learned that Goddard Claussen, a Washington-D.C. based public relations and public affairs firm, will again partner with the Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA), also in D.C., to handle any upcoming public affairs ventures, says Richard Coorsh, director of communications for HIAA.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks