Bridging the gap with the right patient advocacy organizations is key to gaining support from influential patient groups, legislators and medical funding sources.
Using Patient Advocacy Ties to Bolster Funding Efforts, Community Initiatives
You might also be interested in:
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow