Bridging the gap with the right patient advocacy organizations is key to gaining support from influential patient groups, legislators and medical funding sources.
Using Patient Advocacy Ties to Bolster Funding Efforts, Community Initiatives
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing