Weber PR Worldwide, the firm that has bounded on the scene with a slew of acquisitions and alliances since it was acquired by McCann-Erickson in 1996, is in discussions to acquire Shandwick, PR NEWS has learned.
Weber Worldwide In Talks to Buy Shandwick
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need