Communications for Windows '98, Apple's Imac Control the Hype In the din of technology product roll-outs, advertising no longer provides the foremost sales fuel. PR has become a needed publicity generator and customer motivator. Technology companies typically devote between $250,000 and $500,000 for major product launches, according to PR NEWS sources. That is an impressive outlay when you consider that just a decade ago, some major companies earmarked that amount for their total annual PR budgets. Companies like IBM [IBM], Armonk, N.
PR Adds Needed Forecasting To Product Roll-Out Business Plans
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks