Communications for Windows '98, Apple's Imac Control the Hype In the din of technology product roll-outs, advertising no longer provides the foremost sales fuel. PR has become a needed publicity generator and customer motivator. Technology companies typically devote between $250,000 and $500,000 for major product launches, according to PR NEWS sources. That is an impressive outlay when you consider that just a decade ago, some major companies earmarked that amount for their total annual PR budgets. Companies like IBM [IBM], Armonk, N.
PR Adds Needed Forecasting To Product Roll-Out Business Plans
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns