Communications for Windows '98, Apple's Imac Control the Hype In the din of technology product roll-outs, advertising no longer provides the foremost sales fuel. PR has become a needed publicity generator and customer motivator. Technology companies typically devote between $250,000 and $500,000 for major product launches, according to PR NEWS sources. That is an impressive outlay when you consider that just a decade ago, some major companies earmarked that amount for their total annual PR budgets. Companies like IBM [IBM], Armonk, N.
PR Adds Needed Forecasting To Product Roll-Out Business Plans
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success