Breaking News Lyondell to Drop Ketchum For New Firm. Lyondell Petro Chemicals, a publicly-traded chemical maker based in Houston, is searching for a new PR firm for national media relations. Ketchum Public Relations, New York, has handled the account since 1990. Christine McGee, a PA specialist for Lyondell, is handling the search. She told PR NEWS that her company would prefer a mid-sized agency in the New York area specializing in the financial/business arena.
Industry News & Trends
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications