Breaking News Lyondell to Drop Ketchum For New Firm. Lyondell Petro Chemicals, a publicly-traded chemical maker based in Houston, is searching for a new PR firm for national media relations. Ketchum Public Relations, New York, has handled the account since 1990. Christine McGee, a PA specialist for Lyondell, is handling the search. She told PR NEWS that her company would prefer a mid-sized agency in the New York area specializing in the financial/business arena.
Industry News & Trends
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016