Breaking News Lyondell to Drop Ketchum For New Firm. Lyondell Petro Chemicals, a publicly-traded chemical maker based in Houston, is searching for a new PR firm for national media relations. Ketchum Public Relations, New York, has handled the account since 1990. Christine McGee, a PA specialist for Lyondell, is handling the search. She told PR NEWS that her company would prefer a mid-sized agency in the New York area specializing in the financial/business arena.
Industry News & Trends
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks