In PR, it's one of your worst nightmares: the laptop presentation that doesn't work; the slide display that fails at the last moment; the product launch that's more like a product death knell; or the sound system that snaps, crackles and pops. What follows are anecdotes communicators and reporters shared with us and the lessons they learned.
Confessions of a PR Nightmare: PR Execs, Reporters Tell All About Blunders
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program