PR Firm Creates Stackable Cookie Campaign More than 350,000 kids stacked Oreos at retail outlets last year in a promotional birthday contest that was so successful, Nabisco Biscuit Company [NA] plans to do it again this summer. The grassroots PR campaign by New York-based Yecies Associates was created to help rejuvenate the mature Oreo brand, increase sales and generate media coverage during its 85th year. People like to play with their Oreo cookies, Nabisco found by surveying more than 100,000 consumers. Indeed, stacking them is apparently a major pastime for kids and adults alike. Some prefer to dunk their Oreos and 35 percent like twisting them, but virtually all those surveyed admit to playing with the cookie.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer