New CEO, Business Changes to Have Communications Impact An unprecedented move to cut more than 400 jobs and the promotion of McDonald's Corp. [MCD] new CEO, Jack Greenberg, signal a new era for the American icon. And now the transition includes the departure of its senior VP of communications and of a review of its communications infrastructure, PR NEWS has learned. Communications head Dick Starmann has decided to leave the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company after 27 years, according to McDonalds officials.
Golden Arches Looks for 24-Carat Fix With PR, Marketing Adjustments
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter