New CEO, Business Changes to Have Communications Impact An unprecedented move to cut more than 400 jobs and the promotion of McDonald's Corp. [MCD] new CEO, Jack Greenberg, signal a new era for the American icon. And now the transition includes the departure of its senior VP of communications and of a review of its communications infrastructure, PR NEWS has learned. Communications head Dick Starmann has decided to leave the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company after 27 years, according to McDonalds officials.
Golden Arches Looks for 24-Carat Fix With PR, Marketing Adjustments
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets