New CEO, Business Changes to Have Communications Impact An unprecedented move to cut more than 400 jobs and the promotion of McDonald's Corp. [MCD] new CEO, Jack Greenberg, signal a new era for the American icon. And now the transition includes the departure of its senior VP of communications and of a review of its communications infrastructure, PR NEWS has learned. Communications head Dick Starmann has decided to leave the Oak Brook, Ill.-based company after 27 years, according to McDonalds officials.
Golden Arches Looks for 24-Carat Fix With PR, Marketing Adjustments
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016