Good PR help is hard to find and keep. Competitive compensation packages alone won't cut it any more but innovative employee relations programs are a step in the right direction. For KVO, which boasts an above average employee tenure of five years (the industry's average is two-and-a-half years), the key to attracting loyal employees is promoting independent growth and work/family balance. The Portland, Ore.-based agency, which employs 130, thrives on an "upside-down organizational design" that empowers individual account managers to oversee all aspects of client relationships, pulling in upper management only when necessary, according to the agency.
Employee Relations Programs Achieve High Loyalty Marks
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets