Good PR help is hard to find and keep. Competitive compensation packages alone won't cut it any more but innovative employee relations programs are a step in the right direction. For KVO, which boasts an above average employee tenure of five years (the industry's average is two-and-a-half years), the key to attracting loyal employees is promoting independent growth and work/family balance. The Portland, Ore.-based agency, which employs 130, thrives on an "upside-down organizational design" that empowers individual account managers to oversee all aspects of client relationships, pulling in upper management only when necessary, according to the agency.
Employee Relations Programs Achieve High Loyalty Marks
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter