Successfully working your way through the managed care maze as a marketer or PR professional demands seizing non-traditional opportunities in areas like benchmarking, managed care contracting and marketing to employer groups. The bottom line to surviving the sweeping changes of this industry is taking strategic initiative outside of your PR/marketing comfort zone to learn new communications skills that will arm you for the future.
Anticipating Managed Care’s Challenges, From Benchmarking to Contracting
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing