Successfully working your way through the managed care maze as a marketer or PR professional demands seizing non-traditional opportunities in areas like benchmarking, managed care contracting and marketing to employer groups. The bottom line to surviving the sweeping changes of this industry is taking strategic initiative outside of your PR/marketing comfort zone to learn new communications skills that will arm you for the future. In this special managed care issue, you will learn to navigate through some of the most challenging provider-based communications issues involving quality initiatives, comparative analysis and branding strategy. In "Earning A Seat at the Benchmarking Table" learn why benchmarking initiatives are in increasingly important for hospitals and what the marketer's role entails. The story highlights innovative online benchmarking opportunities and consulting firms that provide benchmarking expertise.
Anticipating Managed Care’s Challenges, From Benchmarking to Contracting
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros