In spite of increased health news opportunities, some PR professionals are slamming into editorial coverage barriers when they can't produce "value added" marketing incentives for some news outlets.
Making Creative PR Efforts Work If Advertising Commitment Is Expected
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications