In spite of increased health news opportunities, some PR professionals are slamming into editorial coverage barriers when they can't produce "value added" marketing incentives for some news outlets.
Making Creative PR Efforts Work If Advertising Commitment Is Expected
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing