On the Radar Screen: E&P Takes on Printer Editor & Publisher decided last week to take the PR bull by the horns and issue a press release about a disagreement it had with the Richmond, Va.-based commercial printer, Cadmus Journal Services, that prints it publication. The printer reportedly refused to process and print a copy of an ad showing bare breasts that was being used to allegorize a story in its Oct. 11 issue. The story spotlights the Beat's (a Phoenix weekly which runs ads for strip clubs, pornographic bookstores and the like) fight over an Arizona law regulating publications sold from news racks.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets