On the Radar Screen: E&P Takes on Printer Editor & Publisher decided last week to take the PR bull by the horns and issue a press release about a disagreement it had with the Richmond, Va.-based commercial printer, Cadmus Journal Services, that prints it publication. The printer reportedly refused to process and print a copy of an ad showing bare breasts that was being used to allegorize a story in its Oct. 11 issue. The story spotlights the Beat's (a Phoenix weekly which runs ads for strip clubs, pornographic bookstores and the like) fight over an Arizona law regulating publications sold from news racks.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close