Prunes on Prime Time Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness
Targeting baby boomers and their efforts to eat right, work out more and preserve their youthful good looks, a pair of new TV commercials from the California Prune Board (San Francisco) focus on how energy-packed prunes enhance a healthy lifestyle regimen. Launched on Sept. 29, the ads emphasize prunes' fruitful goodness and coincide with CPB's "Prune the Risk" effort, a cause-related program benefiting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (SKBCF). The animated ads feature the voice of talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell who donated her entire voice-over fee to breast cancer research.
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media