Marketing Campaigns Prunes on Prime Time Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness Targeting baby boomers and their efforts to eat right, work out more and preserve their youthful good looks, a pair of new TV commercials from the California Prune Board (San Francisco) focus on how energy-packed prunes enhance a healthy lifestyle regimen. Launched on Sept. 29, the ads emphasize prunes' fruitful goodness and coincide with CPB's "Prune the Risk" effort, a cause-related program benefiting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (SKBCF). The animated ads feature the voice of talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell who donated her entire voice-over fee to breast cancer research.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016