Marketing Campaigns Prunes on Prime Time Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness Targeting baby boomers and their efforts to eat right, work out more and preserve their youthful good looks, a pair of new TV commercials from the California Prune Board (San Francisco) focus on how energy-packed prunes enhance a healthy lifestyle regimen. Launched on Sept. 29, the ads emphasize prunes' fruitful goodness and coincide with CPB's "Prune the Risk" effort, a cause-related program benefiting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (SKBCF). The animated ads feature the voice of talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell who donated her entire voice-over fee to breast cancer research.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros