Many corporations today are relying on outsourcing as much as in-house expertise for their PR efforts, with more than one-fifth of companies operating on external and internal budgets that are $250,000-$500,000, according to a recent survey. The survey, just released by Highland, Ill.-based Thomas L. Harris & Co., is based on anonymous responses from about 2,000 executives (about 4,000 were sent questionnaires) of client companies for the top U.
Survey Shows PR Budgets Growing, Both Internally and Externally
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016