Many corporations today are relying on outsourcing as much as in-house expertise for their PR efforts, with more than one-fifth of companies operating on external and internal budgets that are $250,000-$500,000, according to a recent survey. The survey, just released by Highland, Ill.-based Thomas L. Harris & Co., is based on anonymous responses from about 2,000 executives (about 4,000 were sent questionnaires) of client companies for the top U.
Survey Shows PR Budgets Growing, Both Internally and Externally
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview