Many corporations today are relying on outsourcing as much as in-house expertise for their PR efforts, with more than one-fifth of companies operating on external and internal budgets that are $250,000-$500,000, according to a recent survey. The survey, just released by Highland, Ill.-based Thomas L. Harris & Co., is based on anonymous responses from about 2,000 executives (about 4,000 were sent questionnaires) of client companies for the top U.
Survey Shows PR Budgets Growing, Both Internally and Externally
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks