Conversion Rates Soar With Direct Mail Campaign To recruit business-savvy dental practices for its new PPO (preferred provider organizations) plan, Cigna Dental (Plantation, Fla.) hit an investment nerve through a shrewd direct mail campaign that had dentists doing the math on how they could increase their incomes by 24%. The campaign, launched last fall, used a calculator and compelling investment lingo to get dentists to diversify their practices with Cigna's managed care plan. The investment proposal-like marketing strategy worked as over 20,000 dentists to date have been recruited since the campaign started. Still in full swing, the campaign has kept Cigna busy crunching its own numbers: conversion rates shot up 300 % from 3.
Case Study No. 116: Cigna Dental
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer