Conversion Rates Soar With Direct Mail Campaign To recruit business-savvy dental practices for its new PPO (preferred provider organizations) plan, Cigna Dental (Plantation, Fla.) hit an investment nerve through a shrewd direct mail campaign that had dentists doing the math on how they could increase their incomes by 24%. The campaign, launched last fall, used a calculator and compelling investment lingo to get dentists to diversify their practices with Cigna's managed care plan. The investment proposal-like marketing strategy worked as over 20,000 dentists to date have been recruited since the campaign started. Still in full swing, the campaign has kept Cigna busy crunching its own numbers: conversion rates shot up 300 % from 3.
Case Study No. 116: Cigna Dental
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign