Roscoe and Rosie don't have time for coffee breaks, a lunch hour or idol conversation. You couldn't find two more faithful employees. There's no such thing as working overtime when your typical work day is 24 hours. They promptly attend to duties most employees would find mundane. Whether they are delivering food from the hospital kitchen to patients, running lab and medical records from one department to the next, or delivering mail, their loyalty is unwavering.
Case Study No. 111 – Danbury Hospital: Robots Deliver Fun To Hospital (And They Never Call in Sick)
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign