Roscoe and Rosie don't have time for coffee breaks, a lunch hour or idol conversation. You couldn't find two more faithful employees. There's no such thing as working overtime when your typical work day is 24 hours. They promptly attend to duties most employees would find mundane.
Case Study No. 111 – Danbury Hospital: Robots Deliver Fun To Hospital (And They Never Call in Sick)
You might also be interested in:
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America