ST. PETE, FLA., May 6 -A day before the Public Relations Society of America Counselors Academy conference here drew to a close, a core group of PR counselors convened at an informal roundtable meeting to discuss plans for a trade association to set standards and lobby on behalf of PR firms. The concept of a trade association is something that's been tossed around in the PR industry for several years. Yet it's too early to tell whether PR professionals will endorse this latest idea.
Counselors Propose New Trade Association at Annual Meeting
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike