ST. PETE, FLA., May 6 -A day before the Public Relations Society of America Counselors Academy conference here drew to a close, a core group of PR counselors convened at an informal roundtable meeting to discuss plans for a trade association to set standards and lobby on behalf of PR firms. The concept of a trade association is something that's been tossed around in the PR industry for several years. Yet it's too early to tell whether PR professionals will endorse this latest idea.
Counselors Propose New Trade Association at Annual Meeting
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016