ST. PETE, FLA., May 6 -A day before the Public Relations Society of America Counselors Academy conference here drew to a close, a core group of PR counselors convened at an informal roundtable meeting to discuss plans for a trade association to set standards and lobby on behalf of PR firms. The concept of a trade association is something that's been tossed around in the PR industry for several years. Yet it's too early to tell whether PR professionals will endorse this latest idea.
Counselors Propose New Trade Association at Annual Meeting
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks