In promoting the official launch in October 1996 of Java Enterprise Computing, Sun Microsystems Computer Co. recognized early on that cyberspace was key to its $1 millionplus, PR campaign rollout that began last fall.
Java’s PR Campaign About Meshing Timing and Control
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing