In promoting the official launch in October 1996 of Java Enterprise Computing, Sun Microsystems Computer Co. recognized early on that cyberspace was key to its $1 millionplus, PR campaign rollout that began last fall. And its PR was based on a simple equation: timeliness meshed with control of the messages surrounding Java's capabilities. The $7 billion Mountain View, Calif., company, with the help of BursonMarsteller, sought to control how, when and where news about this new chapter in network computing was released.
Java’s PR Campaign About Meshing Timing and Control
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement