In promoting the official launch in October 1996 of Java Enterprise Computing, Sun Microsystems Computer Co. recognized early on that cyberspace was key to its $1 millionplus, PR campaign rollout that began last fall. And its PR was based on a simple equation: timeliness meshed with control of the messages surrounding Java's capabilities. The $7 billion Mountain View, Calif., company, with the help of BursonMarsteller, sought to control how, when and where news about this new chapter in network computing was released.
Java’s PR Campaign About Meshing Timing and Control
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close