In the minds of many CEOs and executives, the media are often viewed in one way: with dread. That s because senior-level decision makers aren t always adequately mentored by PR professionals on how to handle the press.
HOW TO GET YOUR CEO IN PRINT OR IN FRONT OF TV CAMERAS IN THE RIGHT LIGHT
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need