In the minds of many CEOs and executives, the media are often viewed in one way: with dread. That s because senior-level decision makers aren t always adequately mentored by PR professionals on how to handle the press. But the past decade has led to a surge in media training and former journalists are teaching corporate heads the tricks of the trade. While some PR departments will direct their senior managers to a media trainer, some PR execs themselves are hankering for such training. Sometimes, entire organizations are brushing up on press relations.
HOW TO GET YOUR CEO IN PRINT OR IN FRONT OF TV CAMERAS IN THE RIGHT LIGHT
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks