In the minds of many CEOs and executives, the media are often viewed in one way: with dread. That s because senior-level decision makers aren t always adequately mentored by PR professionals on how to handle the press. But the past decade has led to a surge in media training and former journalists are teaching corporate heads the tricks of the trade. While some PR departments will direct their senior managers to a media trainer, some PR execs themselves are hankering for such training. Sometimes, entire organizations are brushing up on press relations.
HOW TO GET YOUR CEO IN PRINT OR IN FRONT OF TV CAMERAS IN THE RIGHT LIGHT
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative