Entries for our first annual "Healthcare PR & Marketing News Contest for the Best PR and Marketing Campaigns of 1996" were nothing short of phenomenal. Our panel of journalists and marketers developed a renewed appreciation for this industry's hotbed of PR and marketing talent. The winning entries provided brilliant examples of well-orchestrated cause marketing strategies, highly targeted and creative local and national publicity efforts, and innovative issue-based campaigns. What was most compelling about the campaigns of the winners and honorable mentions is the blurring of lines between successful PR and marketing. Indicative of where the industry is heading, we believe that this interdependency trend provides the ultimate challenge and roadmap for impactful results.
Best Healthcare PR And Marketing Campaigns Push The Envelope
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks