Entries for our first annual "Healthcare PR & Marketing News Contest for the Best PR and Marketing Campaigns of 1996" were nothing short of phenomenal. Our panel of journalists and marketers developed a renewed appreciation for this industry's hotbed of PR and marketing talent. The winning entries provided brilliant examples of well-orchestrated cause marketing strategies, highly targeted and creative local and national publicity efforts, and innovative issue-based campaigns. What was most compelling about the campaigns of the winners and honorable mentions is the blurring of lines between successful PR and marketing. Indicative of where the industry is heading, we believe that this interdependency trend provides the ultimate challenge and roadmap for impactful results.
Best Healthcare PR And Marketing Campaigns Push The Envelope
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview