Editor's Note: It's no surprise that a (positive) placement in the Post will earn a PR practitioner some kudos, but this newspaper is known for having an almost impenetrable newsroom, and its staffers enjoy a reputation for being somewhat elitist in the way they handle outsiders. Proceed with caution --and lots of confidence!
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing