Editor's Note: It's no surprise that a (positive) placement in the Post will earn a PR practitioner some kudos, but this newspaper is known for having an almost impenetrable newsroom, and its staffers enjoy a reputation for being somewhat elitist in the way they handle outsiders. Proceed with caution --and lots of confidence!
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications