Editor's Note: It's no surprise that a (positive) placement in the Post will earn a PR practitioner some kudos, but this newspaper is known for having an almost impenetrable newsroom, and its staffers enjoy a reputation for being somewhat elitist in the way they handle outsiders. Proceed with caution --and lots of confidence! Sections Editors Days to Contact/Days to Avoid Methods Comments Business Because of the newspaper's headquarters in the nation's capital, business news is flavored with politics. Assistant Managing Editor: David Ignatius Phone: 202/334-7325; E-mail: email@example.com This editor won't get any high marks for his phone manners so it's not wise for PR practitioners to call this business journalist on any day since he discourages contact from PR execs.
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative