Editor's Note: It's no surprise that a (positive) placement in the Post will earn a PR practitioner some kudos, but this newspaper is known for having an almost impenetrable newsroom, and its staffers enjoy a reputation for being somewhat elitist in the way they handle outsiders. Proceed with caution --and lots of confidence! Sections Editors Days to Contact/Days to Avoid Methods Comments Business Because of the newspaper's headquarters in the nation's capital, business news is flavored with politics. Assistant Managing Editor: David Ignatius Phone: 202/334-7325; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org This editor won't get any high marks for his phone manners so it's not wise for PR practitioners to call this business journalist on any day since he discourages contact from PR execs.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016