Editor's Note: It's no surprise that a (positive) placement in the Post will earn a PR practitioner some kudos, but this newspaper is known for having an almost impenetrable newsroom, and its staffers enjoy a reputation for being somewhat elitist in the way they handle outsiders. Proceed with caution --and lots of confidence! Sections Editors Days to Contact/Days to Avoid Methods Comments Business Because of the newspaper's headquarters in the nation's capital, business news is flavored with politics. Assistant Managing Editor: David Ignatius Phone: 202/334-7325; E-mail: email@example.com This editor won't get any high marks for his phone manners so it's not wise for PR practitioners to call this business journalist on any day since he discourages contact from PR execs.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks