SECTIONSEDITORSDAYS TO CONTACT/DAYS TO AVOIDMETHODSCOMMENTS Advertising/MarketingEverything from fledgling operations to business rebounds are probed. Senior Editor: Joshua Levine: 212/620-2480; Fax: 212/620-1873 Forbes is published every two weeks so editors aren't working on daily deadlines, but information should be submitted at the start of the period for the next issue. Levine says he wants "no human contact" with PR practitioners and prefers pitches are sent via mail. Faxes can be sent if a story merits immediate attention. PR plugs for news which touches on advertising and marketing must be specific and very well tweaked.
MEDIA INSIGHT: FORBES MAGAZINE
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets