SECTIONSEDITORSDAYS TO CONTACT/DAYS TO AVOIDMETHODSCOMMENTS Advertising/MarketingEverything from fledgling operations to business rebounds are probed. Senior Editor: Joshua Levine: 212/620-2480; Fax: 212/620-1873 Forbes is published every two weeks so editors aren't working on daily deadlines, but information should be submitted at the start of the period for the next issue. Levine says he wants "no human contact" with PR practitioners and prefers pitches are sent via mail. Faxes can be sent if a story merits immediate attention. PR plugs for news which touches on advertising and marketing must be specific and very well tweaked.
MEDIA INSIGHT: FORBES MAGAZINE
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks