Brown Receives Spirit Award; Pierce Recognized by PRSA Pamela Sawchuk Brown, founder of Sawchuk, Brown Associates, a PR and public affairs strategy firm in Albany, N.Y., received the "Spirit of the Chamber" Award from the Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce. This is the first time the award has been presented and Brown is being honored for her work in marketing and communications. Jonathan Pierce has been given a Presidential Citation by the Public Relations Society of America of Albany for revitalizing the regional chapter of PRSA.
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement