Brown Receives Spirit Award; Pierce Recognized by PRSA Pamela Sawchuk Brown, founder of Sawchuk, Brown Associates, a PR and public affairs strategy firm in Albany, N.Y., received the "Spirit of the Chamber" Award from the Albany-Colonie Regional Chamber of Commerce. This is the first time the award has been presented and Brown is being honored for her work in marketing and communications. Jonathan Pierce has been given a Presidential Citation by the Public Relations Society of America of Albany for revitalizing the regional chapter of PRSA.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks