Carnival Cruise Lines' recent handling of a Caribbean cruise gone awry says a lot about the way one of the world's largest cruise lines handles crisis PR.
CARNIVAL LINE CRUISES INTO TROUBLED PR WATERS AFTER POWER OUTAGE CRISIS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need