Carnival Cruise Lines' recent handling of a Caribbean cruise gone awry says a lot about the way one of the world's largest cruise lines handles crisis PR. A cruise that began Nov. 15 was rocked by a 24-hour power outage a day later, prompting 200 of nearly 2,000 passengers pleading to get off the Sensation and go home. According to news reports, passengers were nearly ready to declare mutiny on the Sensation due to the mechanical problems. The ship finally docked Nov.
CARNIVAL LINE CRUISES INTO TROUBLED PR WATERS AFTER POWER OUTAGE CRISIS
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History