Carnival Cruise Lines' recent handling of a Caribbean cruise gone awry says a lot about the way one of the world's largest cruise lines handles crisis PR. A cruise that began Nov. 15 was rocked by a 24-hour power outage a day later, prompting 200 of nearly 2,000 passengers pleading to get off the Sensation and go home. According to news reports, passengers were nearly ready to declare mutiny on the Sensation due to the mechanical problems. The ship finally docked Nov.
CARNIVAL LINE CRUISES INTO TROUBLED PR WATERS AFTER POWER OUTAGE CRISIS
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike