Carnival Cruise Lines' recent handling of a Caribbean cruise gone awry says a lot about the way one of the world's largest cruise lines handles crisis PR. A cruise that began Nov. 15 was rocked by a 24-hour power outage a day later, prompting 200 of nearly 2,000 passengers pleading to get off the Sensation and go home. According to news reports, passengers were nearly ready to declare mutiny on the Sensation due to the mechanical problems. The ship finally docked Nov.
CARNIVAL LINE CRUISES INTO TROUBLED PR WATERS AFTER POWER OUTAGE CRISIS
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks