The marketing campaigns by the industry giants have put heretofore comfortable smaller providers into full defense mode as the two sides fight for customers who are getting more say in where they go for health services.
SELLING THE SIZZLE: AD WARS ENDURE BETWEEN DAVID & GOLIATH HOSPITALS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need