The marketing campaigns by the industry giants have put heretofore comfortable smaller providers into full defense mode as the two sides fight for customers who are getting more say in where they go for health services.
SELLING THE SIZZLE: AD WARS ENDURE BETWEEN DAVID & GOLIATH HOSPITALS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program