Representatives from the American Association of Blood Banks and America's Blood Centers said last week they fear the worst blood shortages ever and hospitals and blood banks fear record blood shortages will jeopardize their ability to respond to holiday emergencies.
BLOOD SHORTAGE FEAR
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need