Michael W. Moynihan, who served in both the Kennedy and Johnson administrations and is well known for his PR efforts on behalf of free trade issues, died of cancer Nov. 12 at his home in Kitty Hawk, N.C.
PR PROFESSIONAL, FORMER KENNEDY, JOHNSON STAFFER DIES
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone