Michael W. Moynihan, who served in both the Kennedy and Johnson administrations and is well known for his PR efforts on behalf of free trade issues, died of cancer Nov. 12 at his home in Kitty Hawk, N.C.
PR PROFESSIONAL, FORMER KENNEDY, JOHNSON STAFFER DIES
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing