When AT&T [T] revealed last week that it would be giving its 127,000 employees a paid day off for community-service projects, it not only set a precendent but strengthened its relationship with its employees and garnered positive media exposure.
AT&T ANSWERS CALL FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SCORES A PR COUP
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program