When AT&T [T] revealed last week that it would be giving its 127,000 employees a paid day off for community-service projects, it not only set a precendent but strengthened its relationship with its employees and garnered positive media exposure.
AT&T ANSWERS CALL FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE AND SCORES A PR COUP
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media