When crisis and chaos erupt at corporate headquarters, silence is never golden. As the recent Texaco Inc. race-discrimination suit shows, a swift response will likely minimize further damage and set the tone for the remainder of your communications efforts. For the past several weeks, White Plains, N.Y.
TEXACO FIGHTS FOR IMAGE IN COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros