When crisis and chaos erupt at corporate headquarters, silence is never golden. As the recent Texaco Inc. race-discrimination suit shows, a swift response will likely minimize further damage and set the tone for the remainder of your communications efforts.
TEXACO FIGHTS FOR IMAGE IN COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need