When crisis and chaos erupt at corporate headquarters, silence is never golden. As the recent Texaco Inc. race-discrimination suit shows, a swift response will likely minimize further damage and set the tone for the remainder of your communications efforts.
TEXACO FIGHTS FOR IMAGE IN COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications