Collecting an overdue bill from a healthcare client is a delicate dance: You want your money, but you don't want to alienate a customer. According to healthcare PR agency executives, the secret to maintaining a good business relationship with a client is to first discover the reason for the client's failure to pay by expressing concern for his well-being, rather than for your money.
TREAD LIGHTLY BUT PERSISTENTLY WHEN COLLECTING AN OVERDUE BILL
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All