Collecting an overdue bill from a healthcare client is a delicate dance: You want your money, but you don't want to alienate a customer. According to healthcare PR agency executives, the secret to maintaining a good business relationship with a client is to first discover the reason for the client's failure to pay by expressing concern for his well-being, rather than for your money.
TREAD LIGHTLY BUT PERSISTENTLY WHEN COLLECTING AN OVERDUE BILL
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need