EURO/RSCG, the eighth largest communications network in the world, announced today that its healthcare public relations agency known as CDB Healthcare has been renamed: PResence(SM)/EURO RSCG. PResence originally established as a joint venture for healthcare public relations between two EURO RSCG agencies _ Creamer Dickson Basford and Lally McFarland & Pantello _ has been operating as a free-standing public relations agency since 1995. The new name "recognizes our independent status and gives a new identity to our organization," said Laura Schoen, PResence president. Campaigns created by PResence are linked to the business objectives of a brand and/or an organization, and deploy strategies that support the entire marketing mix.
HEALTHCARE PR FIRM CHANGES NAME
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016