EURO/RSCG, the eighth largest communications network in the world, announced today that its healthcare public relations agency known as CDB Healthcare has been renamed: PResence(SM)/EURO RSCG. PResence originally established as a joint venture for healthcare public relations between two EURO RSCG agencies _ Creamer Dickson Basford and Lally McFarland & Pantello _ has been operating as a free-standing public relations agency since 1995. The new name "recognizes our independent status and gives a new identity to our organization," said Laura Schoen, PResence president. Campaigns created by PResence are linked to the business objectives of a brand and/or an organization, and deploy strategies that support the entire marketing mix.
HEALTHCARE PR FIRM CHANGES NAME
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement