EURO/RSCG, the eighth largest communications network in the world, announced today that its healthcare public relations agency known as CDB Healthcare has been renamed: PResence(SM)/EURO RSCG. PResence originally established as a joint venture for healthcare public relations between two EURO RSCG agencies _ Creamer Dickson Basford and Lally McFarland & Pantello _ has been operating as a free-standing public relations agency since 1995. The new name "recognizes our independent status and gives a new identity to our organization," said Laura Schoen, PResence president. Campaigns created by PResence are linked to the business objectives of a brand and/or an organization, and deploy strategies that support the entire marketing mix.
HEALTHCARE PR FIRM CHANGES NAME
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks