Remember the days when everyone worked together at the same time in the same office? "Document sharing" was easy -- a group of people would sit around a conference table and all look at a photocopy of the memo, report, or spreadsheet in question.
THE VIRTUAL MEETING MAKES SHARING DOCUMENTS EASIER
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications