Remember the days when everyone worked together at the same time in the same office? "Document sharing" was easy -- a group of people would sit around a conference table and all look at a photocopy of the memo, report, or spreadsheet in question. It was done in "real time," and the relevant technology was a pen or pencil. Times have changed, and as PR agencies and corporations expand nationally and internationally, one of the greatest challenges for telecommuting, mobile and satellite office communication is to replicate that conference-table environment. Many international PR agencies, such as Burston-Marsteller, have been using video conferencing for years.
THE VIRTUAL MEETING MAKES SHARING DOCUMENTS EASIER
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets