PR and marketing professionals should be heartened by a recent finding that PR efforts are likely to influence a consumer four times longer than promotions such as coupons, sweepstakes and refunds.
PR PLAYING LARGER ROLE IN CREATING, COMMUNICATING A COMPANY’S BRAND
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing