PR and marketing professionals should be heartened by a recent finding that PR efforts are likely to influence a consumer four times longer than promotions such as coupons, sweepstakes and refunds.
PR PLAYING LARGER ROLE IN CREATING, COMMUNICATING A COMPANY’S BRAND
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications