"The 7 Keys to Effective Web Sites," by David Sachs and Henry "Pete" Stair, published by Prentice Hall PTR. The authors detail: text, image and multimedia integration; sites for ordering merchandise. 515/284-6751."Dictionary of Event Management," by Joe Jeff Goldblatt and Carol McKibben, published by Van Nostrand Reinhold in conjunction with the International Special Events Society. The book is an alphabetical glossary of widely used terms.
PR READING LIST
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success