- "The 7 Keys to Effective Web Sites," by David Sachs and Henry "Pete" Stair, published by Prentice Hall PTR. The authors detail: text, image and multimedia integration; sites for ordering merchandise. 515/284-6751.
- "Dictionary of Event Management," by Joe Jeff Goldblatt and Carol McKibben, published by Van Nostrand Reinhold in conjunction with the International Special Events Society. The book is an alphabetical glossary of widely used terms. 317/571-5601.
- "Sunrise, Day One, Year 2000," by Naseem Javed, published by Linkbridge Publishing. The book chronicles how communications have changed through the decades, from a "print society" to a "virtual society." 212/697-7700.
PR READING LIST
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing