"The 7 Keys to Effective Web Sites," by David Sachs and Henry "Pete" Stair, published by Prentice Hall PTR. The authors detail: text, image and multimedia integration; sites for ordering merchandise. 515/284-6751."Dictionary of Event Management," by Joe Jeff Goldblatt and Carol McKibben, published by Van Nostrand Reinhold in conjunction with the International Special Events Society. The book is an alphabetical glossary of widely used terms.
PR READING LIST
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets