Tomorrow's election --regardless of who wins --serves as an unofficial launch pad for many PR campaigns. Hundreds of businesses try to get in on the act of selling something politically related, from pins to opinions. Some go even further by trying to pitch a $30,000 four-night stay at a hotel --Beluga caviar included. The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C.
HOW TO ATTRACT NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION FOR OFF-THE-WALL CAMPAIGNS
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets