Tomorrow's election --regardless of who wins --serves as an unofficial launch pad for many PR campaigns. Hundreds of businesses try to get in on the act of selling something politically related, from pins to opinions. Some go even further by trying to pitch a $30,000 four-night stay at a hotel --Beluga caviar included. The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C.
HOW TO ATTRACT NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION FOR OFF-THE-WALL CAMPAIGNS
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter