Tomorrow's election --regardless of who wins --serves as an unofficial launch pad for many PR campaigns. Hundreds of businesses try to get in on the act of selling something politically related, from pins to opinions. Some go even further by trying to pitch a $30,000 four-night stay at a hotel --Beluga caviar included. The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C.
HOW TO ATTRACT NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION FOR OFF-THE-WALL CAMPAIGNS
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016