A long-delayed "60 Minutes" report on Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. likely will air in the next few weeks, but it isn't the only journalistic probe of the healthcare giant in the works. The New York Times has had a reporter working full time on a Columbia story for months. That story is expected to delve into the Nashville, Tenn.-based chain's rapid growth, its aggressive business practices, its campaign against tax-exempt organizations and its physician investment strategy.
60 MINUTES REPORT ON COLUMBIA TO ARRIVE IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros