A long-delayed "60 Minutes" report on Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp. likely will air in the next few weeks, but it isn't the only journalistic probe of the healthcare giant in the works. The New York Times has had a reporter working full time on a Columbia story for months. That story is expected to delve into the Nashville, Tenn.-based chain's rapid growth, its aggressive business practices, its campaign against tax-exempt organizations and its physician investment strategy.
60 MINUTES REPORT ON COLUMBIA TO ARRIVE IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process