In the 1,600 actions the Software Publishers Association has had a hand in since its inception in 1984, its recent lawsuits against Internet Service Providers and end users over copyright infringement is one of its most controversial and may not be viewed as a smart PR move by the time this is played out.
SOFTWARE PUBLISHER’S ASSOCIATION’S LEGAL MOVES PUT IT IN PR SPOTLIGHT
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program