In the 1,600 actions the Software Publishers Association has had a hand in since its inception in 1984, its recent lawsuits against Internet Service Providers and end users over copyright infringement is one of its most controversial and may not be viewed as a smart PR move by the time this is played out.
SOFTWARE PUBLISHER’S ASSOCIATION’S LEGAL MOVES PUT IT IN PR SPOTLIGHT
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market
- The 'Did You Get My Email?' Phone Call to Reporters Has Little Ring Left
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds