The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) will host a research forum during the annua conference in St. Louis next month. Organized by PRSA's Research Committee, the three-hour session will feature top PR executives engaged in role-playing in a real-life corporate scenario. The executives will draft research plans to develop strategies to address the problems and opportunities suggested by the fictitious scenario. The event is co-sponsored by the corporate section of PRSA and the Counselors Academy of PRSA.
RESEARCH FORUM AT CONFERENCE
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement