The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) will host a research forum during the annua conference in St. Louis next month. Organized by PRSA's Research Committee, the three-hour session will feature top PR executives engaged in role-playing in a real-life corporate scenario. The executives will draft research plans to develop strategies to address the problems and opportunities suggested by the fictitious scenario. The event is co-sponsored by the corporate section of PRSA and the Counselors Academy of PRSA.
RESEARCH FORUM AT CONFERENCE
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks