The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) will host a research forum during the annua conference in St. Louis next month. Organized by PRSA's Research Committee, the three-hour session will feature top PR executives engaged in role-playing in a real-life corporate scenario. The executives will draft research plans to develop strategies to address the problems and opportunities suggested by the fictitious scenario.
RESEARCH FORUM AT CONFERENCE
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications