The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) will host a research forum during the annua conference in St. Louis next month. Organized by PRSA's Research Committee, the three-hour session will feature top PR executives engaged in role-playing in a real-life corporate scenario. The executives will draft research plans to develop strategies to address the problems and opportunities suggested by the fictitious scenario.
RESEARCH FORUM AT CONFERENCE
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing