Lean corporations increasingly are taking a more strategic look at their community relations programs. More and more, they are basing their support on the potential to have a measurable impact, and on the benefits that the corporation will derive.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS BALANCES CORPORATE AND SOCIAL GOALS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program