Lean corporations increasingly are taking a more strategic look at their community relations programs. More and more, they are basing their support on the potential to have a measurable impact, and on the benefits that the corporation will derive.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS BALANCES CORPORATE AND SOCIAL GOALS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need